Flying the Jolly Roger


I am very pleased with this latest test swatch for the custom project. I really feel that I’ve got a handle on the intarsia techniques now. Just one thing, the upper left tibia is a bit thinner than the others, that’s because I got a little overexcited with the tension redistribution. But I can avoid that when I do the real thing.

I also wanted to show you this:


This is the 66 tails of yarn that I wove into the back of the swatch and then snipped the ends from. It’s not a small job.


Leave a comment

Filed under Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s